Linerless direct thermal roll labels
Linerless direct thermal roll labels are an all-in-one, print-and-apply label solution that’s simple, versatile, reliable, and sustainable. The imaging technology delivers sharp, dense, and clear images that provide the resolution needed for reliable barcode scanning and easy human readability in a wide range of labeling applications, including:
- Stamps and postal labeling
- Warehouse and distribution
- Weigh-scale receipts for delis and bakeries
- Fast food
- High-speed robotic labeling
WS Packaging Group pioneered the development of linerless direct thermal labels over 20 years ago to the emerging worldwide market for handheld, desktop, kiosk, and robotic applications. We were the first to provide direct thermal linerless as a commercially printed product, which is why we offer the best permanent solution available.
Economic and environmental benefits
With direct thermal linerless label you only have one consumable—the label stock:
- Low cost of ownership. More labels per roll, almost double in some cases. This means approximately half as many roll changes and the associated labor costs.
- Since there is no liner, you avoid the costs associated with liner disposal, as well as any potential hazards associated with liner waste on the floor.
- There are fewer boxes, pallets, and skids of materials.
- Approximately 50 percent less warehouse space is needed to store direct thermal linerless labels.
- Transportation costs are reduced throughout the supply chain.
Click here to get started
Direct thermal linerless products are compatible with the printer OEMs you trust, including Zebra, Datamax-O’Neil, and Toshiba, among others. Our product selection includes the most versatile facestock with three application-specific adhesives. Additional features include:
- Printing invisible UV or IR security ink/dyes for brand protection and label orientation
- Custom roll widths and lengths matched to specific applications
- Exclusive release core liner that eliminates core dust contamination
- Complete production chain-of-custody tracking for quality control
Download our Direct Thermal Linerless PDF
- Material: Paper
- Caliper: 76
- Image Longevity: High
- Print Speed: 2 inches to 12 inches per second
- Roll Width and Length: Custom
- Adhesive: Ultra removable to durable permanent suitable for all-weather applications
- Perforation: Available with or without
- Printing: Can be printed with custom graphics under the release coat and on the adhesive side
Fill out this form and one of our packaging & labeling experts will be in touch with you shortly.
If you would like to speak with someone immediately (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST), please call 877-977-5177.